Wednesday, May 9, 2007

An Other One of Us (geddit?)

Name: Aly
Forum name: Aly (formerly Oceanic)
Age: almost 15
Nationality: British

Favourite character: Jack (followed by: 2) Kate, 3) Ben, 4) Claire, 5) Shannon, 6) Ana-Lucia, 7) Mr. Eko) Ok, like half of my favourite characters are dead o.0
Other ships: PB&J, Shayid, Locke/Sayid (in cages!!!)
Other fandoms: Harry Potter, Buffy, The X-Files, Friends, LotR, ER, Doctor Who, Torchwood

My Fanfiction.Net Profile - currently no fics, but I have 2 or 3 in the making

Currently reading these Jate fanfics:
No Distance Left To Run - blacksekhmet
With Us But Not One Of Us - Pontmercy
In Another Lifetime - xxxjoxxx

Likes: Singing, Acting, Dancing, Reading, Gymnastics, Travelling (America, Canada and New Zealand), Tamora Pierce Books, Lost, Podcasts (especially The Lost Initiative, Lost Official Podcast and Jay and Jack!!!) I like... chicken xD

On my MP3 Player: Jay and Jack, The FateCast, the Lost OST, Lots of Musicals, Random Songs on Compilation Albums, Damien Rice, Nickleback, and zomgZ the Spice Girls and B*Witched!!!

And other than that? I'm just another One of Us! :D I DON'T like Juliet either :) I'm known as Resident Lost Obsessive on the Forums due to my distinct knowledge and obsessiveness on this show. On the podcast, I'm better known for the one who's always recording under the influence... hey! Atleast I'm wearing pants ;)

The End?

1 comment:

Selina said...

Haha that's like mine XD OMG We forgot BOMBOM!!!! Where's the edit button?!