Monday, May 7, 2007

One of Us: Selina

Name: Selina
Forum name: currently Selina!, but previously Zille, The Real EvEY and Zilleseach.... XD
Age: 19
Nationality: Danish
Favourite character: Jack (followed by: 2) Kate, 3) Claire, 4) Shannon, 5) Sayid, 6) Charlie, 7) Locke)
Other ships: PB&J, Shayid (I know, tragic right?), and BOMBOM!!! XD
Other fandoms: Harry Potter (R/Hr, H/G)!!, Buffy (Spuffy lmao! And X/W), Alias (Sydney/Vaughn, Jack/Irina and Sark/Rachel), Friends (Lobsters!!)

My FanFiction.Net Profile - currently HP fics, but I am writing Lost lol! Eventually it will get out there!
My Music Videos - Lots of Lost here!! And HP ofc. :)

Likes: Swimming, my cats, travelling (Italy, France and Britain are my favourite countries), cycling, the Alanna, Shamer's Daughter and Eragon books, Terry Pratchett, podcasts (Jay&Jack hooray!), Ben&Jerry's New York Chocolate Fudge, Starbucks, making mvids, writing and reading fanfics...

On my iPod: Music & Lyrics soundtrack (mwa ha!), David Gray, k.d. lang, "Symphonie", Nickelback, Switchfoot, WE'RE BREAKING FREEEEE (Elle!)

Currently reading these Jate fanfics:
No Distance Left to Run - blacksekhmet
With Us, But Not One of Us - Pontmercy
In Another Lifetime - xxxjoxxx
Running to Stand Still - Ladywilde

And other than that? I'm just another One of Us! :D I DON'T like Juliet! ;) I like me my crazy theories (might post some here from time to time), and my ideology of expecting the worst is very well known on our forums (and the podcast). I am working on perfecting my Australian accent hehe! Already got British down ;)

The End?

No comments: