Friday, June 8, 2007

#15 Update!

Just to let people know what's going on - it IS on its way guys! I finished editing last night and was going to upload it today, I went to the library and everything... but aaa sendspace is evil!!! It kept stopping halfway through! I even tried megaupload, but that would take 3 hours for 56 mb! ???

I'm leaving for London tomorrow (SQW00T!!), so I don't know what to do... there is Internet at the hotel, so if it works for me (technology doesn't like me very much) I can have it uploaded by tomorrow night... otherwise I'm afraid you will have to wait until Monday. I'm REALLY sorry guys! :-\ I'm doing everything I can! I'll set it to upload from here, but I doubt it will let me upload 50mb in any less than like, 20 hours... sigh.

Just be assured that we did record, and the podcast will get out eventually!!

~ Selina

No comments: