Monday, August 13, 2007

*Sings*

Okies so it's 9:08am and I've been awake for an hour even after a mega-writing session at 2:30am with Selina. Yes, that's right, a new song. Am I gonna tell you what it is? NO WAY!!! This one's really good. I love it. Selina loves it. My sister loves it! So I'm up really early because I'm rearing to record it :D Ahh *excited* maybe we should have a separate HAMB blog... oh well more to update then :S

Anyways, currently editing 'Greatest Hits' - Status: 50% done. It's taken a lot of effort because last week I was throwing myself around at Summer School so I couldn't do anything, and because I ripped half of the podcast out for 'Jatest Hits' it's all really bitty, so yeah, lots of editing. Fun fun fun.

So yeah, the Harry Potter podcast is now out as is the new commentary. A little background information on the HP Cast: we actually recorded it 3 times, but the files got messed up, so if it sounds a little rehearsed, that' s why. Also, we wanted to try and get it out before the 7th book... and we *cough* almost made it, so it was recorded at 9:30am my time, and I was like, falling asleep. Not that Selina was boring! Just because I only got up at 9:05am ;) As for the audio commentary, we recorded that agessss ago! I can't even remember what I said except that I hadn't seen the episode for ages so I was like hyperventilating at the sling scene :D

Well that's an update on life. Look I updated the blog!!!

~Aly
xxxxx

1 comment:

Psychotic Princess said...

I check it (now I know it exists..lol)...can't wait for it... I practically now the podcasts off by heart!!

Eimear